The Foothill Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) works on behalf of all Foothill students to support many important academic and enrichment programs.
Here are some examples of how your donation to the Foothill Enrichment Fund helps our school:
- Funding for Staff and Student-led Grant Requests for:
- Rolling white boards for AVID classes
- Professional development for teachers and counseling staff
- Sustainability of Peer Advocates
- Paper, dry-erase markers and other supplies for departments in need
- Swing and Flexible Seating for Special Education
- Innovative and engaging breakout materials for Engineering
- Equipment and supplies for Culinary Arts and Ceramics classrooms
- Novels and professional development for language classes
- Supplies for Health Office
- "We the People" professional development for 2 Civics teachers
- Cameras and campus security system to help keep our campus safe
- New furniture in C-6 and Library
- Support for new Falcon-Flex period student tracking system
- Scholarships for 2- and 4-year college bound seniors
- Hydration Stations so our students have access to refillable chilled/filtered water
- SAT/PSAT prep classes
- School-to-home communications (TalonTalk eNewsletter)
- Reflections, a student recognition art program to support student creativity
- Welcome program for students and families new to Foothill
- Principal's Friday Forums so parents receive updates firsthand from principal
- Fundraising efforts via Jersey Mike's Big Game Fundraiser, Jamba Juice, eScrip, Amazon Smile
- Project-management and volunteer coordination for online and Walk-Through Registration, Teachers Appreciation Luncheon, and other school activities
... and more.
As an all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, we rely on generous donations from parents and the Foothill community.
This is our only direct appeal for the year, and 100% of your donation dollars benefit Foothill High School.
Suggested donation per family is $200.